Part of being awesome at what we do here at Cowan is staying on top of news (social, political, technological, etc) and what is trending on the world wide web.
Every week we come across content that inspires, shocks, makes us laugh or cry. With so much information coming at us on a daily basis we thought this might be a good way to narrow down the choices and give you some interesting tidbits to talk about.
Tune in weekly to see Cowan staff picks of 5 links worth sharing and start sharing today!
- Google is taking over the world. Google’s vision for 2014 and beyond. http://www.theverge.com/2014/6/25/5842050/the-most-important-things-google-announced-at-i-o
- Canada’s new anti-spam legislation. All your questions answered. https://www.ic.gc.ca/eic/site/ecic-ceac.nsf/eng/gv00521.html
- Lego bus stop and fire walk. What next for the lego super brand? http://lego.gizmodo.com
- Tis the season of fireworks. Check out these tips on getting great photos of fireworks, just in time for 4th of July celebrations! http://www.wired.com/2014/07/fireworks-photos-2/
- Giving back to the foster system. How one family is determined to create change. http://www.oprah.com/own-our-america-lisa-ling/Giving-Back-to-the-Foster-System
What have you seen on the web this week that has you wanting to share? Join the fun. Post your links in the comments section.
Cowan has been providing small and large multinationals with global talent solutions since 1954.